The cleanliness of air conditioner affects the quality of indoor air and household electricity consumption. If the air conditioner is not routinely cleaned, dust, lice, fungi, and bacteria accumulate in the vents, coils, and filters so that it mixes with the cool air flowing into the room. Dirt-dirt also makes the workload air conditioner increasingly heavy so it does not work optimally and increase the electrical power wear. If you do not have time to clean your own air conditioning, you can contact us or visit our website and get more information about sites.google.com/view/ac-repair-in-dubai.
However, you can listen to the following tips if you want to clean your air conditioner without the help of professional services. Check out the following simple and safe air-conditioning cleaning tips to keep air quality inhabited by the inhabitants of the house, extend the life of the air conditioner, and prevent the swelling of utility bills.
In addition to the visible pile of dust and the musty odour coming out of the air conditioner, the noisy noise also indicates that your air conditioner is time to clean. Even so, the air conditioner that keeps operating as usual and shows no sign does not always mean clean. Ideally, air conditioning needs to be cleaned once a month. Here’s how to clean the split room air conditioner for the unit inside the house:
– Turn off the air conditioner and unplug the cord from the power source.
– Use an air conditioner cleaning tool such as a vacuum cleaner, duster, or dry cloth to remove dust on the ventilation blades and the outer surface.
– Read your air conditioner manual to find out how to remove and how to clean the air conditioner filter.
– Get rid of dust on the filter with a vacuum cleaner or a clean brush.
– Rinse the air-conditioning filter under the water flow. If it is very dirty, wash it with dishwashing liquid soap and then rinse until the dirt is thorough.
– Dry the filter in the shade without drying it under the hot sun.
In addition to filters, the indoor air-conditioning unit also contains evaporator and fan coils. In the market is available product air-conditioning cleaning fluid in the form of sprays to clean the evaporator coil that can not be removed from the air conditioning unit. Therefore, you need to install walls and floors to avoid spillage.